Thursday 15 March 2012

Problems....so many problems

I cannot begin to list off the problems we had. I think we've spent more time problem solving rather than making the damn film.

To name a few:

-couldn't get Vray working on my Maya
-couldn't open the environment without severe lag
-cat kept crashing nearly every time I opened it

This was becoming bothersome and more hassle than it was worth, I couldn't animate the main character. I couldn't open the main environment to animate within, this wasn't so much of a problem as my animations could have been imported into the scene via someone else's laptop.

It was strange that the Rat and Ox rig were fine, whereas the Cat was causing so much trouble. Its probably all the times we kept updating the cat and not deleting history?

No comments:

Post a Comment