Friday 20 April 2012

Fools Gold

So with Cat and Rat getting cut I tired to see if any other groups needed any animators. Luckily for me Richard was in need of some help when his group bailed on him so I got the opportunity to do a little bit of animating for him.

I offered to do any animation he wanted me too as I'm a keen animator.

Richard asked me to do a small scene where the dog in the film walks up and sniffs a rock.



Theses are the passes I had for the shot I did for Richard. I had a lot of problems with the rig. and I was so happy that I finally got it working enough to animate. He does slide a little on ground when he walks forward but it was difficult to get him walking more fluidly as his ankles controls were a little off. I did my best though and Richard was happy enough with it and it went in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment